Our reputation has been built on the quality of services we provide to our customers, as well as, the assimilating and implementing policy of IMO Regulations, Resolutions and Guidelines.
We have earned a first class reputation in servicing all types and Classes of vessels. Repairs are carried out both onboard and in our fully equipped workshop. “Riding crews” made up of experienced, certified and well trained personnel are available upon request. All work is guaranteed to meet or exceed all Class specifications.
Safety Services Branch
The “Safety Services Branch” of the company, is managed by Certified Inspectors, performing the following:
- ISM, ISPS, MLC internal audits for ships and shipping companies.
- SARCoPlans elaboration for passenger cruise ships in the wider area of the Gulf. We can also be a SAR Data Provider, upon client’s request.
- Certified calibrations, service and repair of Gas Meters, Hermetic units and any kind of analyzers are carried out by our specialized personnel.
- Annual and 5-year inspections, repairs and maintenance of lifeboats, release gear and davits, as well as, load testing is a daily routine for our certified inspectors.
- We are also perform onboard inspections for Class Societies or Shipping Companies for deck, machinery, and engine departments.
- Underwater inspections are also available upon request.
Our strong relationship with our customers and the reliability and expertise of our inspectors has secured our company a leading position at
pro-chartering survey inspections within the ship trading market.